Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

Retro Metro & Laura Ingalls

I now have the retro metro bag I carry to camp with me. Did you know a book can fit in the side pocket? It is really wonderful. I bring my sons book to camp with me so after meals he can read his daily chapters. His required reading is On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls. Have any of you read it? When I was in 5th grade I read the Laura Ingalls series. I love it, especially the first book, In the Big Woods. I have to admit that On the Banks of Plum Creek is not real exciting for a little boy though.






Anyway. The Retro Metro is a great casual bag. The side pockets are so nice and spacious.





In the winter I put my coffee thermos in the side pocket. I love it. It has a claw hook which is nice.


My husband actually picked up a little flashlight for me and I think I will hang it from the claw hook. At camp, you never know when you are going to need a flashlight.



In any purse or tote you carry having a Zipper Pouch is essential. Whether it is for an iPad or all the little extras that get piled in the bottom of your purse, I would definitely invest in a $15.00 Zipper Pouch.

I have three things in my tote right now. A Zipper Pouch with all the little stuff (the flower one is the Zipper Pouch), my wallet, and a clear zipper pouch (from the hostess cosmetic bag) with hair supplies. My sons book is in the side pocket.

The prints are very nice that the Retro comes in so check it out some time.




No comments:

Post a Comment