Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Packing a family of SIX for a One Night Trip

Nothing matches, but for now that is OKAY! We decided to go for a one night stay at my parents Lake House a few minutes away. One mile or a hundred miles you still have to pack the same amount of stuff. Here is what I came up with for one night.
1. Thermal Tote for coffee creamer and a few cold items
2. Expandable Tote for all our clothes and towels and a few stuffed animals
3. Hostess Cosmetic Bag for all our bathroom supplies
4. All-In-One Organizer for the kids story tapes
5. Butterfly Cinch Sac for swim suits
6. Camo Cinch Sac for my sons Diabetic Supplies ( thermal tote inside for insulin and zipper pouch inside for supplies )
7. Large Utility Tote for my husbands special pillow and a set of sheets




Here are up close pictures of each item.




























Tad-A! All those bags and now there are just three. Isn't that so cool that now my husband only has to carry these to the car? It so great having extra Large Utility Totes. As you can see the Lots A Dots tote was my extra bag that I had for putting all the other bags in for easy carrying.





No comments:

Post a Comment