Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Organizing Utility Bag

A great cleaning bag for sure. Two pockets on one side and three on the other side. Also two mesh pockets for sponges and dusting clothes.

Because of the beautiful prints I do not mind leaving it around the house or on the counter. People say, " Wow. What a pretty bag." Once again I am thrilled and say, " Why, thank you."



Easy to hold or hang, this tote can be stored in half the amount of space then a regular cleaning bucket. It can also be washed. I would not recommend putting it in the kind of washers with the center turn thing. I have one of the new ones. If you have any questions, just ask me.




- Rebekah Bertram.......Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

2 comments:

  1. These make wonderful diaper bags! Plus, monogramming adds a nice personal touch:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will post some diaper bag pictures too sometime. My youngest is not a baby any more but when he was this tote was MY FAVORITE DIAPER BAG!

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete