Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Large Utility Totes!

I am so proud to present a wonderful bag that I am sure many of you have, The Large Utility Tote. Some people might not know what to do with a bag this size, but let me tell you that the options are endless.

Here I have it filled with dirty clothes.



It is also collapsable. It is water proof. It carries over the shoulder. And it comes in many different prints that change with the seasons.




The Large Tote is great for catching all the little stuff that everyone wants to bring in the car. Here I have four bags that can be carried by one bag by one person and be put neatly in the car.





This is a great tote for $35, and since there is always a customer special going on you can get another bag for usually $5 - $10. Check it out. You will never regret it.


Rebekah Bertram.......Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

1 comment:

  1. Bekah, Your blog is lovely!! The large utility tote is probably my most favorite:) These are the bags I take to my craft shows to carry all my stuff--I am amazed at how much more I can easily carry in these!

    ReplyDelete