Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thermal Zipper Pouch

I successfully pack the kids lunches each day and am loving my thermals i bought at the beginning of the year. They are working great! But now i am coming up against another problem. SNACK TIME! I have decided i am going to just buckle down and buy the Mini Thermal Zipper pouches for the four kids. I need to keep their snacks cold. Healthy snacks like fruit, veggies, cheese and milk need to stay cold. The paper sack is going to have to go.

My Mother - In -Law let me borrow this one for a night to take pictures of. It can fit two or three things and is small and compact.


This morning, taking their paper sacks out of the refrigerator , i new that by 9:00 a.m. their food and drinks would be warm.


So here it goes. Another Thirty-One item for another problem. It amazes me how they are constantly bringing items to ladies that help meet the need. Give it a try girls. If you never have, go for it! You will not regret it. Look for the need then fill it with a Thirty-One Tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment