Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Remembering 'FLORAL FANFAIR'

Two years ago Thirty-One came out with this beautiful pattern called 'Floral Fanfair'. It was love at first sight for me. I had just become a consultant so I used my earnings to buy a collection of these items.


There in the photo is my collection. I have a few other things but these are the main ones.


This Hanging Bag was a Hostess item a few years ago. I earned $50.00 extra one month so I spent it on one when I had the chance. I took it to New Orleans with me just last week. Once again Thirty-One products proved their worth. It was so simple and easy. I brought the hostess cosmetic bag and a Weekender Tote. Our trunk even looked beautiful!

Beautiful things make me very happy inside. God made the first flower, the first color, the first soft touch. Call me crazy, but i always think of God when I look at my 'Floral Fanfair' bags.




No comments:

Post a Comment