Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Purple, Brown, & Corduroy!

So Fall is here and I get the itch to turn my house from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter. The corduroy is so Fall!



My husband brought the box inside and I jumped out of the kitchen with a hurray!


My Zipper Pouch was bought for $7.50 because I hosted a party and it was 1/2 OFF.....


And the Timeless Wallet was Free by using my Hostess Credit. Last year I received the black in an Add On Kit. Even though I always wear brown I used it anyway but it looked really funny. This is my FAVORITE wallet of all time. It may not look like it but I carry three checkbooks around in this. On the left I put all my receipts. They stay flat and neat.


On the outside I keep my business cards.


My Zipper Pouch has all the little stuff that falls in the bottom of my purse. "Neat & Tidy" is my motto!




No comments:

Post a Comment