Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mini Organizer

I love the Mini Organizer. I have a lot of mail stuffed into this one. It keeps my desk less stacked up with mail and I can grab pens and highlighters and scissors so much faster. Once again the options are endless on how to use this tote.


This is the side view. I like to have the mail standing up like this because if I need to find something quick I can flip thru things fast and actually find what I am looking for.
Having a place for everything is very important when your trying to stay organized. This mail system only works because when I go thru it, each item has a folder or special place. If you get to something that has no home make a new file for it. Don't just stuff it somewhere. Throw as much away as you can too.


Here is another way I like to use the Mini Organizer - as a bathroom counter top tote or for under the cabinet. These are the items I use just about every morning and evening. In four of the surrounding pockets I have hair items. In the last outside pocket I have my deodorant, toothpaste, and toothbrush.


Inside, there is leg cream, face cream, face wash, shaving cream, and hair smoother. My brush is normally inside too.


There are so many ways to use this tote. I would love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment