Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Country Folk & Shopping

I have to admit that I wish I had more Thirty-One parties but there is only so much you can do in a small town. I have found that people live very for away from each other and that most are very busy. In our County folks do not shop much. If they do I think it is hard to get out of the Wal-Mart syndrome.
You can get everything at Wal-Mart, right?

For me, instead of buying that new outfit or expensive snacks for the kids, I save my money for Thirty-One. The reason being is that it helps our home run more smoothly and effectively. Having a great outfit doesn't help me get the clothes put away faster or help me clean faster so I can spend more time with my family. That is my ultimate goal, to spend more time with my family in a mood that's pleasant. Don't you like to have an organized, nice looking home? Doesn't it make you feel good?

I like to support that local bloke instead of Mr. Sam, but to be honest it is just too expensive. Direct sales is a wonderful way to support a local citizen in your community or in a community far away. Direct Sales have not always been my way of shopping, but loving Thirty-One kinda opened me up a little to something different.

If you live in a rural community, get out of your "nitch," organize your home and make it beautiful. You will not regret it.

Let me know if you agree,






No comments:

Post a Comment