Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Messy to Tidy

I have been depressed the last week or so. I have not wanted to do much of anything. This evening I cried it out while talking to my sweet brother and now I feel ready to write again.

My husband fell from a Wake-Skate a week ago. He has not been able to move so we went to buy him a massager. I have tried so many times to be his personal Masseuse, but to no avail, so we put in the $50 and came home with a WAHL massager.

This was my husbands solution for storage. When I saw that for two days in our bedroom I said "no way!"



I ordered another zipper pouch last month so I could get a $10 Large Utility Tote. I hadn't a plan for the pouch when I bought it but NOW I DO! It fit the massager and extras perfect.


When we're done I place it in the drawer next to his side of the bed. So we went from messy to tidy in one zip of a zipper! Wow...don't you love it?



No comments:

Post a Comment