Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The School Totes Arrived!

I am happy to announce that the School Totes arrived. Backpacks and totes have to be labeled with the child's name. Last year I used duck tape. It looked pretty bad. This year each child has a different color name.





Because of the special last month I got a few extra zipper pouches. I love zipper pouches. I used these odd ones for my daughters things like Lacing Cards, Lolly-Loopsies, and a Tea Set game. These toys are small and she always lost pieces. They fit so nice in her desk drawer, taking up little space, and they are easy for her to put away.





You may think it is a lot to spend to store toys, but let me tell you it is a good investment. When it is time to pack away her childhood toys she can use these same pouches for make - up or hair stuff, or in her purse or car.

School starts the 27th of this month. All four of my children will be running down the side walk to their classes. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment